Infiniform Carbon sheets
(R)evolution in carbon sheets.
- Able to be moulded and re-shaped with the heat gun
- Will not delaminate when (re)heated
- If heated, to be cut with scissors
- No hazardous odours are set free when heated
- Enormous time saving in respect of laminating technique
- To be glued together with other products such as leather and poly-forms
Material to be heated with heat gun or in the oven at 230° and to be re-shaped as you wish.
Benefit from Infiniform Carbon:
Simple working method:
- Model your orthosis size (straps and re-inforcements) very simply with heat gun
- Very simple to manufacture support soles and sole re-inforcements
- The shapes that have been formed can always be re-shaped in the case of possible adjustments
Healthier working method:
- Shaped parts can be adjusted with the scissors (no emission of hazardous substances)
- Moreover, you do not have to laminate any more
Which finishes of this material are available?
There are 2 possible solutions, viz. under 90° for complicated re-shaping and one-direction with which one wants to make rigid objects without torque.
Both may be combined with glass.
Can you grind the material well?
You have to do that very slowly with long movements and not too much pressure.
Is carbon hazardous when ground?
It is safer to cut the material, and if you do have to grind, use protective mouth mask, gloves and protective clothing.