- Thermoset and thermoplastic carbon material
- Thermoplastic material is easy to re-shape
- Maximal strength and minimal weight
- Strength and stiffness determined by applying more layers
- All the tools for a fast and efficient production
- CarboNovum is THE material for your dynamic solutions
Use a foam model or isolated plaster model
Cut the desired shapes with scissors from the CarboNovum sheets and place them upon the model
Possibility for using hinges with CarboNovum
Use a PVA- or silicone bag on the outside of the material
Place the model under vacuum in an oven at 150°C for 90 minutes
Cool the model while vacuum remains, remove the PVA or silicone bag
Your product is ready
What kinds of CarboNovum sheets are available?
Thermoplastic twill woven, thermoset twill woven and thermoset uni-directional.
How to process CarboNovum?
All CarboNovum materials become very easy to mold when slightly heated with heat gun.
When CarboNovum is hardened, is it re-shapeable afterwards?
Where the thermoplastic CarboNovum is used, re-shaping is possible without delamination.
Does CarboNovum need to be kept in the freezer?
No, CarboNovum can be kept on room temperature for 1 month, when kept in the fridge it will last for 6 months, in the freezer more than a year.
CarboNovum needs to be stored in a dry place.